100 gms of papaya contains:
· 74% of vitamin C
· 41% of vitamin A
· 10% of vitamin B9
· 0.14 gms of fat and
· 1.8 gms of fibre and gives you 39kcal which makes it the best fruit in reducing cholesterol.
Benefits of Papaya Juice:
Below mentioned are the role all these nutrients play in giving the papaya juice such amazing benefits.
1. Treats Cancer:
Papaya juice is claimed to be quite effective in treating cancer, especially colon cancer. The high amounts of fiber present in papaya seals the cancer-causing toxins from the healthy colon cells, thereby reducing the risk of it. Lycopene present in papaya also prevents cancer.
2. Adds Glow to the Skin:
Papaya is very good for skin. The pulp can be used as a face pack to prevent pimples and clogging of pores. The enzyme papain helps to dissolve dead cells and gives a glowing skin.
3. Treats Gastric Problems & Indigestion:
The enzyme papain present in the papaya gives relief from gastric problems and indigestion. The compound carpain is also used in the diagnosis of many aliments.
4. Reduces Constipation:
The high amounts of fiber present in the fruit helps to minimize constipation.
5. Prevents Heart Stroke:
Research has shown that papaya is very effective in preventing stroke and high blood pressure.
6. Treats Irregular Menstruation:
It is also used to treat irregular menstruation. Papaya helps in easing menstrual cramps and promotes a regular flow. Hence it is used in case of abortions.
7. Cures Respiratory Inflammation:
Papaya juice taken on a daily basis helps in reducing respiratory organ inflammation.
8. Cures Tonsils:
Just in case you’ve tonsils in your throat, it’s advised to drink the juice of raw papaya mixed with honey.
9. Good Anthelmintic:
The papaya seeds are considered to have anthelmintic properties, which expel the intestinal worms. A glass of papaya juice for 7 days is administered to get rid of worms. They are also helpful in treating dandruff.
10. Boost Immune Levels:
Papaya is rich in Vitamin A and C. Hence, it boosts the immunity levels of the body especially when a person is suffering from fever and cold.
So are you added papaya juice to your diet from today?
Skin Benefits Of Papaya:
Apart from amazing skin care benefits, papaya is also useful when it comes to hair care. According to hair care professionals, the benefits of papaya for hair can be gained by eating the fruit regularly or by the regular use of hair care products containing papaya as its major ingredients. Papaya can also help in creating the volume by nourishing the hair shaft. Other papaya benefits for hair are listed below:
3. Add papaya to your daily diet to help reduce hair thinning. Although no scientific evidence has been derived with this theory, but still many people have tried and found it worthy. Results may vary from individual to individual.
4. Papaya being rich in minerals, vitamins and enzymes also helps in removing the dirt, oil and chemical build up from the hair in a very safe way.
Raw Papaya ( Kacha pepe / papita ) কাঁচা পেঁপে - कच्चा पपीता - 500g
- Product Code: Raw Papaya ( Kacha pepe / papita )
- Availability: 2-3 Days