Benefits Of Oranges For Health:
Now let’s look at some very well known Health benefits of Oranges:
1. Kidney Stones Prevention:
If oranges are consumed daily, then there is a .
2. Lowers Cholesterol:
Hesperidin and Pectin present in Oranges lowers bad cholesterol. It helps the body to slow down the absorption of fats.
3. Prevents Diabetes:
Oranges have low calories and can be consumed daily. It can balance the sugar levels in your blood very effectively.
A glass of Orange juice a day can keep you free from the inflammation that usually arises from Arthritis. Its anti-inflammatory property .
5. Lowers Blood Pressure:
Hesperidin and magnesium in Oranges help to control blood pressure effectively.
The fiber that are present in high concentration in Oranges help you in digesting food easily. It helps in releasing digestive enzymes or juices .
7. Moisturizes your Skin:
Natural oils present in oranges can be used to moisturize skin.
8. Fights Against Cancer:
A compound called D-linonene, usually found in Oranges and other citrus fruits, fights against various cancers like colon cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, breast cancer etc. Vitamin C protects cells from damage against free radicals.
9. Cardiovascular Health:
Fibers, Hesperidin and folate in Oranges keep your heart healthy. An orange a day can give you healthy cardiovascular system.
10. Brain Development:
Folic acid present in Oranges helps in Brain growth development.
11. Boosts Immunity:
Vitamin C present in Oranges increases the production of white Blood Cells which further .
12. Weight Loss:
Oranges are very low in calories and rich in fibers which make you feel full for long
13. Healthy Skin:
Anti oxidants present in Oranges fight free radicals and thus prevents aging faster.
14. Fights Against Viral Infections:
Flavonoids and polyphenols in Oranges help you fight viral infections.
15. Bone and Teeth Health:
Calcium rich Oranges help you and teeth.
16. Prevents Ulcers:
The high fiber content in Oranges prevents many ulcers. An Orange a day can keep you away from stomach ulcers.
18. Improves Vision:
Oranges are very good for vision as well.
Hardening of arteries can be prevented with vitamin C, which is highly present in high quantities in Oranges. This helps to maintain elasticity and gives strength to the arteries.
Benefits of Oranges for Skin:
Being an excellent source of vitamin C, orange can do wonders for your skin. Apart from the fruit itself, orange juice and even orange peels can provide a range of benefits to your skin. Thus, consumption as well as topical application of this fruit can be beneficial for your skin in the following ways.
20. Treatment of Dark Spots and Blemishes:
· Orange peels have a higher content of vitamin C than the fruit itself. Instead of throwing away the peels, you can dry them in the sun and grind them to prepare orange peel powder. This can be used as a body scrub.
· You can mix the above scrub with milk and milk cream and apply it on your face. This will provide an instant glow to your face as well as reduce dark spots and blemishes on your skin.
21. Treatment of Acne:
· Excess dirt, soot or bacteria block your skin pores, resulting in the occurrence of pimples.
· Oranges have a high content of citric acid which is effective in drying away acne. Orange peels contain a high amount of dietary fibre which regulates bowel movements, thus eliminating harmful wastes and toxins from the body. This will prevent acne breakouts by getting rid of toxins.
· You can prepare a face mask by grinding orange peels to make a paste and apply it all over your face. This will not only keep acne at bay but also combat skin oiliness. With regular usage, you can see visible reduction in pimples and its marks.
22. Skin Whitening Qualities:
· Orange peels are a natural bleaching agent that can lighten dark blotches on the skin and effectively remove them with time. They help in reducing suntans by deflecting harmful UV rays from attacking skin cells.
· Dilute the orange peel paste while creating the face mask because they contain a lot of citric acid which might irritate your skin.
23. Anti- Ageing Benefits:
· Oranges are a rich source of vitamin C which improves the skin texture and color.
· It also helps in restoring collagen in your body which is responsible for skin firming and prevents premature ageing of skin.
· Oranges contain powerful antioxidants which fight off oxygen free radicals These free radicals often cause wrinkles and sagging of cheeks.
24. Removes Blackheads:
· Orange peel mask is quite effective in .
· You can prepare this mask by mixing one part yogurt with orange peel powder to make a thick paste.
· Apply this paste on your face, using gentle circular motions and wash off with warm water after 15 minutes.
· This is not only a natural and non-painful way of getting rid of blackheads but also unclogs excess oils and dirt clogged within skin pores.
25. Great Toner:
· Orange peels contain abundant amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants which maintain the oils of the skin. They are suitable for both oily and dry skin.
· Topical application of and dirt as well as keeps the skin moisturized and toned.
· Calcium contributes to antioxidant production, thus reversing dry skin and providing the appearance of a healthy and glowing skin.
26. Rejuvenates Dull Skin:
· You can make a refreshing face spray using orange peels.
· Alternatively, you can juice 2 oranges and put the juice in an ice cube tray.
Rubbing these frozen orange cubes on your face will spruce up and brighten your dull and lackluster skin. It will refine your pores and control oiliness.
27. Radiant Skin:
· Instead of grinding the orange peels, you can simply pour boiling water on the peels and leave for a day.
· Filter this liquid the next day and refrigerate it.
· Apply this liquid on your face with cotton ball and leave it until it dries up. This will make your face firm and glowing.
Benefits of Oranges for Hair:
Besides being great for your skin, orange contains certain vital nutrients which strengthen your hair. This fruit can be beneficial for your hair in the following ways.
28. Excellent Conditioner:
· Orange juice is an excellent conditioner for your hair.
· You can prepare a conditioner at home by mixing the juice of one orange, water and one spoon of honey.
· Apply this mixture on your shampooed hair and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. This will provide you with healthy, shiny and beautiful hair.
29. Stimulates Hair Growth:
· Vitamin C along with bio flavonoids in oranges aids in circulation to the scalp which in turn promotes hair growth.
Orange ( Imported ) ইম্পোর্টেড কমলা লেবু - नारंगी, संतरा - 1kg
- Product Code: Orange ( Imported )
- Availability: 2-3 Days