Green chili is known for its rich source of vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, iron, copper, potassium with small amount of protein and carbohydrates too. Moreover, green chilies also contain water and have no cholesterol. These spicy vegetables also include Phyto-nutrients like Carotene-ß, Carotene-α, Cryptoxanthin-ß and Lutein-zeaxanthin.
and Health Benefits of Green Chili
Green chili is rich source of vital vitamins and hence it is recommended to add fresh green chilies to the diet daily. Let’s know more about the health benefits of green chili.
1. Eye Care: Since vitamin A is one of the major nutrients in the green chili, it is good for improving vision and helps keep the eye pain away from people of all the ages.
2. Skincare: Green chili is also a rich source of vitamin C and it contains excellent percentage of the vitamin C. Thus, eating green chili helps in keeping the skin healthy and glowing.
3. Immune System: Eating green chili regularly helps in maintaining the immune system of the human body.
4. Digestion: Consuming green chilies in the recipes and salads help in the digestion of the food since it is a very high source of vitamin C.
5. Prevents Lungs Problems: Cold, cough and even lungs cancer can be prevented by consuming green chili daily.
6. Bone Care: Green chili is known to repair the tissues, helps in ation of new blood cells and helps in keeping the bones healthy and strong.
7. Delays Ageing: Those who add green chilies to the diet have wrinkle-free skin and remain away from ageing for a longer time.
8. Prevents Constipation: Green chili is known to remove the harmful toxins from the human body and thus helps in preventing constipation. They are good source of dietary fiber which helps in proper movements of the bowel system.
9. Weight Loss: Since green chili helps in burning the excess fats of the body, it helps in weight loss increasing the metabolism of the human body.
10. Improves Mood: Green chili releases endorphins (hormone for feeling good) into the human brain and that helps improve good mood.
11. Prevents Stomach Cancer: Since green chili are rich source of vital nutrients, they helps in preventing stomach cancer and other stomach related problems.
12. Releases Saliva: Foods that release saliva while chewing the food help in proper digestion of the food. Eating green chili helps in releasing saliva and it is thus mixed well while chewing the food. This helps in good digestion process.
Green Chilli (Hari Mirch) - हरी मिर्च - কাঁচা লঙ্কা - 100g
- Product Code: Green Chilli (Hari Mirch)
- Availability: 2-3 Days