Amla helps to cure sore throat and cold. For this, mix 2 teaspoons of amla powder with 2 teaspoons of honey. Have it 3-4 times in a day for effective results.
A great source of vitamin C, consume raw amla daily instead of vitamin C supplements as it is not easily absorbed by the body.
Daily consumption of raw amla reduces constipation problem, as it rich in fibres and acts as a gentle laxative. But remember to consume raw amla as powder as juice will not help in this case.
Suffering from mouth ulcers frequently? Then amla juice is the best solution for your problem. Dilute the amla juice in half a cup of water. Gargle with this mixture daily for best results.
Do you know that amla benefits in reducing arthritis pain? It has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the swelling and joint pain of knees caused due to arthritis. Have raw amla or amla juice daily in the morning.
Can’t have a peaceful sleep? Then try this “wonder fruit” to relieve stress and therefore cure sleep disorders like insomnia.
Amla is very useful in improving eyesight. It also reduces reddening, itching and watering. Mix 2 teaspoons of amla juice in half a cup of water and drink it every morning.
Consumption of alcohol, pain killers, medicines etc regularly increases the build up of large amount of toxins in our body. Amla helps in maintaining the proper functioning of liver and bladder, and get rid of toxins. Have amla juice on an empty stomach every morning.
Regular consumption of amla is very good for your stomach, as it balances the acids levels of stomach and thus improving digestion.
Amla is the powerhouse of anti-oxidants and thus helps in fighting off free radicals in your body. Daily consumption of raw amla or juice reduces the risk of many serious diseases including cancer.
Are you a fitness enthusiast?? Then make amla your best friend as it helps in increasing your protein metabolism. If you have a high metabolism, then you lose weight faster. Therefore those who want to lose weight, have an amla daily to increase your metabolism.
Amla strengthens the lungs, the respiratory system and the central nervous system of your body.
Daily consumption of an amla boosts your immunity due to its high concentration of vitamin C.
Amla increases the haemoglobin level in blood, the RBC (red blood cells) count and purifies blood.
Suffering from high cholesterol and looking for natural alternatives? High cholesterol levels increases the probability of heart attack and stroke. It builds up and deposits on the walls of the arteries, thus clogging them completely. For this, have 500 mg of amla powder daily with a glass of water before going to sleep. It is known to
· Reduce LDL (bad cholesterol), VLDL and triglycerides level by over 40%.
· Increase the level of HDL (good cholesterol) significantly.
Amla reduces the risk of gall stone formation in the gall bladder.
· When there is excess cholesterol in the bile, gall stones are formed.
· Amla helps in reducing them as it contains vitamin C, which converts the cholesterol into bile acid in the liver.
· Therefore include amla in your daily diet to cut down the risk of gall bladder stones.
It helps cure infections, ulcers and reduces fever due to its anti bacterial, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties.
Drinking amla juice early in the morning on an empty stomach is a natural tonic to prevent scurvy and jaundice.
Diabetes or high blood sugar is the most common and prevalent disease in the world today.
· You would be surprised to know that India has the most number of type 2 diabetic patients in the world. Thus they have become hugely dependent on insulin or dialysis.
· The “wonder fruit” is well known to cure diabetes naturally.
· Amla is rich in chromium which regulates the carbohydrate metabolism and makes the body more responsive to insulin, which reduces the blood glucose levels.
· Mix 2-3 teaspoons of amla powder or juice in a glass of water and consume daily.
Amla-Gooseberry- आँवला - আমলকি - 250g
- Product Code: Amla
- Availability: 2-3 Days